Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 12

Today’s breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 banana and walnut bread
Snacked cookies (sinful!)
Lunch: one papaya, one kiwi
Dinner: Hearty Beef Stew and Garlic Mushroom at Cedele (YUM)
Coffee check: 2

It’s been 12 days and I honestly have not gotten past Stage One. The reason for this is my incessant procrastination, my inability to bring myself to stretch in early mornings and before bedtime. I really should not complain, considering I start work later than most office workers. The thing is, it is getting increasingly painstaking to spend that extra 15 minutes stretching yourself when you’re not even sure if the program will yield results. (Honestly, I haven’t grew but then again, I haven’t been practicing due diligence have I?)

I blame work, I really do. How is it possible for me to stretch 45 – 75 minutes straight unless I break it up into sessions throughout the day? Really, if you’ve tried, you’ll know how much it hurts your spine. And can you imagine how stupid you’d look if you sprawl yourself on your office floor and do ridiculously visual exercises you’d ONLY do in the comfort of your bedroom? You get my point.

Fuck, back to work.

No comments: