Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 1

If you have printed out, scrutinized or browsed through the pages at Get Taller For Free (the link is provided in my previous entry), you would have discovered that the guide is divided into three stages.

I am still at Stage One where I try and force myself to stretch every morning when I wake up and straight before I go to bed. The stretches are easy, though my muscles and back ached after that, probably due to overstraining of the lower back muscles. The third exercise amuses me. It is the most challenging of the Stage One conglomeration and the only one that’ll make you sweat but does it really help in your growth? I really don’t know but we’ll find out.

So I dutifully completed by my required morning and before bedtime stretches. Going pretty damn well for Day 1.

No comments: